We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140158 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ken A (IPSWICH, MA) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Oct 25, 2016 8:54 AM
So it's early innings as I just replaced the original factory system on my WK Jeep GC Overland yesterday. I was able to get out for a decent test drive and was very impressed w my new Borla Exhaust. To be candid, my first impression was underwhelming. After driving it though I'm now very impressed! This new Borla Exhaust will not annoy or attract unwanted attention unless you want it to. It's civilized at idle but growls when you hit the gas. My Jeep is almost scary quick now w K & N air filter!
Reviewed by Chuck M (Bismarck, ND) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Feb 19, 2016 4:13 AM
This is my second borla catback system. They are fairly easy to install. the hardest part maybe getting your old stuff out. I put this one on a 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the 5.7 Hemi. Sounds Great with out being annoying. nice mild growl. Borla is a little more expensive than other systems, however, worth the money.
Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Right rear exit
- Part #:140158
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 3" into muffler, 2.5" out
- 4" single, round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tip
- Single inlet, single outlet "Multicore" muffler
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla exhaust tip
- borla exhaust for 2012 nissan titan
- subaru borla header
- turnout exhaust tips
- catalytic converter subaru
- 2002 land rover exhaust upgrades
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- catalytic converter for 2001 honda accord
- 2003 mitsubishi galant dual muffler
- 2001 dodge ram sport
- brakes performance
- car covers free shipping
- custom fit rubber car mats