We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140035 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by CHRIS B (WALLA WALLA, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Mini Cooper — Jun 15, 2014 4:20 AM
EXHAUST SOUNDS GREAT, ITS LOUD WHEN YOU WANT TO BE RACEY AND NOT SO LOUD WHEN YOU WANT TO BE NORMAL. MOST IMPORTANTLY SOUNDS CLEAN WITH SOME DEPTH - NO RICE BURNER HERE!! VERY HAPPY WITH BORLA - A LITTLE SPENDY BUT HEY YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR AND BORLA IS QUALITY. INSTALLATION WAS EASY, UNDER AN HOUR. AUTO ANYTHING WAS THE LOWEST PRICE ANYWHERE AROUND, FAST AND FREE SHIPPING. I WILL CONTINUE TO SHOP FROM AUTO ANYTHING FOR MY AUTO NEEDS.
Reviewed by Chuck H (OSWEGO, NY) — Oct 02, 2012 3:42 PM
I love driving my 03 Mini Cooper S ,but now that I have had the Borla Catback Exhausts installed I just may sleep in the car now on. I just can't get over he sound and power it generates that I don't want to stop driving it. Thanks Auto Anything for a great product and price. Chuck H
Ships Between 3/30 - 4/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2" Center rear exit
- Part #:140035
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: Single 2.25" into dual 2"
- 3.14" dual, round, rolled edge, angle-cut, long, polished tips
- Two single inlet, single outlet "S-Type" mufflers
- Includes Y-pipe
- The S-Type is Borla's race system, delivering a loud, aggressive sound
- No interior drone noise
- Click for sound clip (mp3)
- borla truck exhaust
- borla cat back exhaust system
- borla dual round intercooled exhaust tip
- pro 1 exhaust headers toyota reviews
- toyota exhaust
- vw efn 0222 catalytic converter for ca
- banks exhaust gmc yukon
- best silverado exhaust system
- 2004 grand am specs exhaust diameter
- f150 diesel
- automobile window deflectors
- custom car floor mats rubber