We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140119 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Michael M (MADISON, WI) Reviewed for a 2004 Mini Cooper — Jan 03, 2015 12:47 PM
Borla does not send a new gasket for the connection to Cat/flange. Cut the old exhaust about a foot back from the flange to the Cat. You can then pull the Cat and flange to one side to get an angle grinder in to cut the bolts on the flange. 10 year old car in Wisconsin is going to have badly rusted bolts. The Borla Exhaust is great. Easy to put together and the sound is awesome.
Ships Between 9/26 - 9/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2" Center rear exit
- Part #:140119
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: Single 2.25" into dual 2"
- 3.14" dual, round, rolled edge, angle-cut, long, polished tips
- Two single inlet, single outlet "S-Type" mufflers
- The S-Type is Borla's race system, delivering a loud, aggressive sound
- No interior drone noise
- Click for sound clip (mp3)
- where to buy borla mufflers
- borla 17062 free shipping
- cat back exhaust sound
- dual square angle-cut intercooled
- best exhaust system for dodge 1000
- bmw exhaust
- stainless steel exhaust systems for 2007 chevy diesel
- exhaust specs on 08 pontiac g5
- aftermarket mufflers for 2012 dodge ram 1500
- dodge diesel exhaust parts
- frames for license plates
- custom auto rubber floor mats
- truck towing side mirrors