We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #14504 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John S (Latrobe, PA) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy Impala — Mar 30, 2017 5:38 PM
Ordered the car from the factory in "95", it's been one hell of a great car but the car lacked a little rumble now it has it with the Borla system. I drive a good bit of high way miles and didn't want to hear an over abundance of sound. Wanted just enough at idle and when you get on the gas just as the borla guys described. Done deal! The exhaust looks great too. Would recommend highly.
Reviewed by Brian M (Ann Arbor, MI) — Aug 27, 2015 8:34 AM
I like it the installation was easy every thing fit. Needed to debur some of the tubing. Only thing was that the right side tailpipe was lower than the left. Looks funny. Little pricey but nice fit and finish.
Ships Between 7/03 - 7/06
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2" Single split rear exit
- Part #:14504
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.25" into muffler, 2" out
- 3.5" round, angle-cut, intercooled, polished tips
- Two single inlet, single outlet "Touring" mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- borla exhaust tip
- borla 140416
- borla 17062 free shipping
- turnout exhaust tips
- best exhaust system for dodge 1000
- jeep performance exhaust
- 1999 stock saturn floor mats
- 2008 nissan titan exhaust manifold
- 2010 vw new beetle exhaust extension
- 2012 ram 2500 exhaust system
- floor mats and liners
- reviews of truck bed covers
- truck bed rail caps canada