We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #14834 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Louis N (Utica, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jun 29, 2015 10:35 AM
purchased borla catback system because of their quality. system installed easily using vehicle ramps although the body has to be jacked up in order to put borla pipe/muffler over axle. once old pipes are cut using a saws all everything is easy.just don't put small flange pipes on first as stated in instructions.system is as stated and is slightly louder than stock but a much deeper tone . stomp the gas pedal and it speaks to you like scene in bullitt. very much pleased with added performance .
Reviewed by Kenneth S (Arlington, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Mustang — Aug 21, 2007 6:07 PM
Great exhaust note. I've had several people say it sounds perfect. Not to loud unless you really get on the gas. Easy installation, my only advice. Use a reciprocating saw to remove your old exhaust. Be prepared to jack your car up enough to install the pipes over your rear axel. Fast shipping. My only complaint, did not receive the free Borla hat or a cool Borla sticker. Well, can't have everything.
Ships Between 11/22 - 11/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Split rear exit
- Part #:14834
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- 4" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- Two single inlet, single outlet "Touring" mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla reviews
- borla 140422
- borla exhaust tips dual intercooled
- borla header subaru
- benz c230 exhaust tip
- jaguar catalytic converter california legal
- top rated exhaust systems for hondas
- sheepskin car seat covers porsche boxter
- flowmaster exhaust for dodge ram 1500
- 08 ram headers
- how are turn signal mirrors for cars trucks made
- pick-up truck bed cover cap
- rubber suv floor mats