We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #11134 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by WALLACE S (LEANDER, TX) Reviewed for a 1989 Chevy Corvette — Nov 06, 2013 8:24 PM
The Borla exhaust on my 1989 Corvette didn't fit properly. The exhaust tips fit right up against the fiberglass. Had to use spacers to get the correct spacing so the exhaust tips would not damage the paint and fiberglass. Also, the exhasut clamps were WAY to large and had to be discarded in favor of other proper fitting clamps.
Reviewed by Mike H (Vernon Rockville, CT) Reviewed for a 1986 Chevy Corvette — Aug 15, 2012 6:26 AM
I love this system; I was hesitant on buying it at first but it is the best value for the buck. 1-1/2 hour install not to bad. Added alot of power with a nice sound. No highway drone but there is a lil more just cruising. Great buy. Thanks Auto Anything!
Reviewed by alan k (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 1998 — Aug 16, 2007 8:56 PM
system did not fit stock exhaust it was up too high and contacted the rear of the car. had to have exhaust customized to fit sounds great but flowmasters on other car went on easier never got free hat
Ships Between 3/23 - 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Dual split rear exit
- Part #:11134
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.25"
- 2.5" x 6" quad, round, rolled edge, angle-cut, intercooled, polished tips
- Two single inlet, dual outlet "S-Type" mufflers
- Rear section kit only
- S-Type mufflers have a louder aggressive tone than touring mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)