We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #14200 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Mickey S (Livingston, NJ) Reviewed for a 1989 Jeep Cherokee — Oct 09, 2008 1:44 AM
This Borla Cat-Back System is everything you've read and heard about. The sound you hear when firing up the engine or quickly accelerating; the feel of how much easier the vehicle accelerates when entering a highway or changing lanes; the sight of the stainless steel and shiny Borla tail pipe are all simply awesome. The vehicle specific parts and detailed instructions made the installation uneventful. The sound may be too loud for some, but for me it is what I wanted and expected.
Ships Between 2/24 - 2/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2" Right rear exit
- Part #:14200
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.25" into muffler, 2" out
- 3.8" x 3" single, square, angle-cut, intercooled, polished tip
- Single inlet, single outlet muffler
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)