We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #14411 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott T (Portsmouth, RI) Reviewed for a 1995 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Feb 23, 2010 1:41 PM
dollar for dollar this is one of the better exhausts for NA miata but it does tend to be a bit loud and some claim raspy. for autocross purposes its nice and lightweight 16.4lbs and keeping the tube diameter 1/4" larger than stock, low end power should not be effected like might be seen with the 2-3/8 systems on the market designed more for peak hp. YRMV.
Ships Between 1/26 - 1/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2" Right rear exit
- Part #:14411
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2"
- 2.5" single, round, angle-cut, intercooled, polished tip
- Single inlet, single outlet muffler
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- buy borla exhaust
- borla header subaru
- borla oval tips
- 2010 toyota 4runner performance parts
- ford performance exhaust systems
- subaru headers
- top rated exhaust systems for hondas
- toyota tundra performance mufflers
- 03 jetta catalytic converter
- 2004 chrysler crossfire complete exhaust system
- add on side mirror
- auto tonneau covers
- harley davidson truck grille