We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #14728 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Edward W (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 08, 2015 7:01 PM
Not only was this exhaust put on in a very short period of time, but it has a great sound, looks good, and I have noticed a modest increase in HP.
Reviewed by Jim M (New Hartford, NY) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 01, 2012 2:54 AM
My daughter's jeep needed a new exhaust and she wanted one that would not sound too loud. Borla is a nice fit for sound and still gives great performance. Attached it to a new Magnaflux downpipe and cat. Great combination.
Reviewed by Mitchell S (Evergreen, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Explorer — Aug 13, 2011 3:33 PM
produced a slightly noticable horsepower difference which was great! the sound difference is very noticable but not nearly as dramatic of a difference as i was hoping for... but still good. installation of the new exhaust is pretty easy, it is getting the old exhaust off that I had a problem with. all in all, Very happy with the purchase.
Ships Between 4/28 - 5/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Right rear exit
- Part #:14728
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.25"
- 3.38" x 3" single, square, angle-cut, Phantom tip
- Single inlet, single outlet "Touring" muffler
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla stainless header
- borla 17062 free shipping
- borla dual square intercooled exhaust tip
- borla exhaust 2012 civic
- best exhaust system for dodge 1000
- subaru full exhaust system
- vw exhaust headers
- best muffler tip for 1988 porsche 944
- ford cat back exhaust
- heartthrob on 2000 cherokee
- rubber floor mats automobile
- sno grip tire chains
- stores with truck cargo racks