We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #14924 Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Darren M (east falmouth, MA) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 05, 2014 3:41 AM
the exhaust is everything you would expect it to be great quality the only issue I had was that I had to secure the hanger bracket into the rubber hanger because the fit was very loose other that that simple to install and great looking good throaty sound but not too loud either
Reviewed by Alex M (Shelby Township, MI) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 19, 2010 8:49 PM
I have a 2000 Wrangler with 4.0L 6 cylinder. My son and I removed the old exhaust from the cat converter back and installed the new Borla. The toughest part of the job was removing the (4) carriage bolts from the middle of the crossmember plate. The Borla fit just as expected, with no cutting or forcing needed. It installed quite easily. It sounds great, and adds more power to the 6 cyl. The chrome pipe looks awesome also. Great value.
Reviewed by Trey K (Rhome, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 06, 2007 10:01 PM
I bought this along with a new aem air intake. It wasnt as loud as I thought it would be but it sounds much better than stock. I also noticed a decent power increase. It does have a nice roar to it just not as loud as i thought.
Ships Between 11/29 - 12/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Right rear exit
- Part #:14924
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.25"
- 3.38" x 3" single, square, angle-cut, Phantom tip
- Single inlet, single outlet "Touring" muffler
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla headers
- dual slash cut outlets-angled exhaust tips
- installation reviews on the borla 17249 headers
- borla 140276
- honda california catalytic converter
- volkswagan rear view mirror
- muffler austin healey 3000
- nismo exhaust frontier 2001
- gmc canyon headers
- 1994 toyota previa muffler
- after market step rail chevy truck
- best truck crossover tool box
- torno covers for trucks