We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140050 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dean S (New Britain, CT) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Apr 16, 2011 12:18 PM
Easy installation very quiet if you want a stock sound. Wish it was a little louder for a more agressive sound otherwise good exhaust
Reviewed by Chris C (Concord, MA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F250 — Dec 04, 2007 4:45 AM
This thing was so simple to bolt on. The hardest thing was taking the existing exhaust off! Great sound. Not obnoxous at all.. A little grumble and more when you get up on it. I was hoping for a bit more gain, but I think it's time to move on to the cat's for some high flow. Great quality parts!
Reviewed by alan b (Tulsa, OK) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F250 — Oct 09, 2007 6:28 PM
Love it. Used the Sawsall to cut off the tail pipe behind the muffler. Lubed up the rubber hangers and wrestled them off. The Borla system slipped right on. Aligned everything and clamped it down. Easy. Runs better and sounds just great. Did a Superchips tune up and it pulls real good. Installing some Denso Iridiums tomorrow.
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:3" Right side exit
- Part #:140050
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 3"
- 4" single, round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tip
- Single inlet, single outlet muffler
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla full exhaust
- borla 20154
- borla exhaust system sounds
- 2012 dodge ran long tube headers
- acura performance exhaust systems
- acura tl 2004 header
- infiniti exhausts
- 2010 xterra exhaust
- bassani exhaust system 2000 tundra
- 2012 jeep grand cherokee srt8 aftermarket exhaust
- bug wind deflectors
- discount rubber car floor mats
- tonneau covers auto anything