We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140140 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Anthony C (Lake Worth, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — May 01, 2016 4:30 AM
Great Exhaust system, Haven't installed it yet but it all here and is easy to install, I just had Surgery so i have to wait till it heals before i can install. Been waiting. Hopefully it lives up to its ratings I've seen.
Reviewed by STEVEN S (PHILA, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 28, 2013 10:42 AM
The cat back exhaust system took less than an hour to install with the use of a lift , it fits perfect and looks great , when cruising at a steady speed it's not to loud and has a nice tone , from a dead stop when you step on the gas you definitly can hear the deference , performance seems to be a little better , not sure if the gas mileage is any better , very happy with the exhaust overall.
Ships Between 5/04 - 5/08
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Single Right Rear Side Exit
- Part #:140140
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.25"
- 4" single, round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tip
- Single inlet, single outlet "S-Type" muffler
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla truck exhaust
- borla dual round intercooled exhaust tip
- borla header subaru
- borla touring exhaust silverado 2008
- catalytic converter subaru
- direct fit exhaust for 2006 audi a8
- top rated exhaust systems for hondas
- exhaust tips for lexus is350
- cats for 99 dodge 2500 v10
- 04 chevy silverado exhaust
- automotive floor mats rubber
- cheapest bull bars
- cargo covers for cars