We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140160 Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jason S (Peterborough, NH) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 17, 2016 5:41 PM
I bought this to replace the OEM exhaust on my 2008 Tacoma with 87k miles. The instructions were clear and easy to follow and installation was easy. One thing I would recommend is to buy a vehicle specific exhaust bolt/spring kit and exhaust gasket at a local auto parts store. This was NOT included in the package. I was lucky I did this before I attempted installation because I was not able to reuse the old hardware due to age and rust/corrosion.
Reviewed by John A (Mexico, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 03, 2015 10:25 AM
Not my first Borla Exhaust, and I didn't even consider any other brands. Supreme quality, performance, and ease of installation.
Reviewed by Martin O (EASTHAMPTON, MA) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 16, 2014 5:18 AM
Very well received nice packaging very nice fit and finish , performance is better and a nice tone when you put your foot in it with no drone at lower rpm's. Price is up there but it's all stainless steal.
Reviewed by Ronald F (MESA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 31, 2013 5:52 PM
The Borla exhaust was easy to install and sounds great with the TRD supercharger. Not sure about gas mileage increase as I have been driving like I stole the truck. More in cab noise as u get after the gas but during cruise not noticeable. Nice addition to the truck.
Ships Between 10/26 - 10/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Single Right Rear Side Exit
- Part #:140160
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.25"
- 4" single, round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tip
- Single inlet, single outlet "S-Type" muffler
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- where to buy borla mufflers
- dual square angle-cut intercooled
- subaru borla header
- borla exhaust jeep grand cherokee
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- catalytic converter 2004 nissan xterra
- 2002 land rover exhaust upgrades
- custom exhaust chevy silverado
- dodge ram 1500 stock exhaust
- lincoln ls 2001 exhaust
- wide angle rear view mirror reviews
- best finder flares for toyota tundra
- covers for bed of truck