We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140008 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Hugh C (Mooresville, IN) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Thunderbird — May 31, 2015 5:25 AM
I love the sound and the performance increase, I have also gained about 4 miles per gallon. This is one of the best improvements I have made. A friend with a lift, and I put it on in about 2 Hours, Fits like a glove and it looks good. Thanks to AutoAnything I should place high at the show in July. Thanks, Hugh
Reviewed by Thomas E (Grenada, MS) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Thunderbird — Dec 07, 2013 7:43 AM
Very impressive exhaust system for my 2002 T-Bird. The sound and engine response along with the appearance is well worth changing from the stock system. The exhaust tips are very complimentary to the appearance from the rear. The total package is very rewarding if you are picky like I am!!!!!!!
Ships Between 1/27 - 1/31
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Split Rear Exit
- Part #:140008
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.25"
- 4" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, lined, polished tips
- Two single inlet, single outlet multicore mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla exhaust philippines
- borla part # 140446
- 2012 dodge ran long tube headers
- borla 3" exhaust tip
- acura performance exhaust systems
- headers for austin healey
- honda performance exhaust
- performance exhaust, f150
- 1999 honda crv best performance upgrades
- 2010 dodge ram 2500 diesel accessories
- bike rack for top of car
- pu bed liner
- tonneau covers pickup trucks