We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140045 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Horace L (Freeport, TX) — Feb 09, 2016 5:04 AM
I love the low tone of the system which gives it a V8 sound and feel. I can really feel the difference and would recommend it very highly. It's everything I had heard and more..AWESOME!
Reviewed by Dustin B (SANTA CRUZ, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan 350Z — Aug 16, 2013 8:28 AM
If you want an exhaust that is not extremely showy, or too obnoxiously loud, while at the same time being quality then this is the exhaust for you. I spent about two weeks trying find the right exhaust for my 350z, and I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. The low revs on this exhaust have a deep growl, making it sound like a v8, and the high revs give it a track car sound. Another plus is the fact that it is true dual giving better performance, and it isn't that much larger than stock.
Ships Between 4/03 - 4/05
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2" Split Rear Exit
- Part #:140045
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.25" into 2"
- 4.5" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, Phantom tips
- Borla XR-1 Race-Bred mufflers
- Over 27% more flow than stock pipes
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- When equipped with Borla headers # 17221, power numbers as high as 25+ hp and torque expected
- borla exhaust muffler
- borla low price guarentee
- subaru borla header
- borla 14823
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- lexus exhaust system performance
- luggage rack for madza cx9
- muffler 07 jeep compass
- 2008 chevy avalanche performance cat back
- ford f150 headers exhaust
- 2008 ford escape runningboards
- tuner for trucks
- xterra bush guard