We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #14957 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Wayne J (Liberty, ME) Reviewed for a 2002 Audi TT — Sep 19, 2014 4:31 PM
It was easy to install, it was shipped so I was informed the quality of the product was really good.most of all the sound was just right for my car .it rumbles but mello it doesn't blat
Reviewed by Melissa B (Austell, GA) Reviewed for a 2005 Audi TT — Jul 07, 2014 7:47 AM
This is my second Audi TT, the first one had Borla and now I've added it to my new TT. Having had Borla before with that great deep sound it was almost impossible to stay with the stock exhaust . The installation was simple I took it to a pro and the car was done in less than two hours. Shipping was fast and free great deal! The only thing is once I got it installed I found the same exhaust new online for almost $100 less! Oh well, I'm still a happy camper and my car sounds GOOD. Borla is tops!
Ships Between 9/29 - 10/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Split rear exit
- Part #:14957
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- 4.25" x 3.5" oval, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- Single inlet, dual outlet muffler
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- where to buy borla mufflers
- borla 140370
- borla shorty headers #17258
- dual square angle-cut intercooled
- 1987 mitsubishi truck exhaust headers replacement parts
- 2005 mercedes sprinter muffler
- lotus cat back
- saturn sky parts chrome tail pipe covers
- 2009 dodge ram 2500 exhaust
- 1996 toyota tacoma catalytic converter
- floor car mats custom
- trunk liners for suv
- roll up tops for pick up trucks