We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140038 Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John P (Syracuse, NY) — May 02, 2015 4:44 AM
i wanted a better sound other than stock. i researched it as best i could but it was the conversation i had with your rep that sold me. he answered all my questions and even those i wasn't aware of. highly recomend autoanything for all your sporscar needs. and the sound is great.
Reviewed by Patrick J (Yukon, OK) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Corvette — Mar 12, 2015 5:52 PM
Although the system was more time consuming than I though it would be, the cost and sound make up for that. Some of the hardware was missing to complete job, i.e., washers, nut, bolts. Auto Anything is a great way to buy your next automotive parts. Their customer service was outstanding.
Reviewed by Stephen B (Viera, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Corvette — Feb 20, 2015 4:16 PM
I did a lot of research before I bought this Borla set up. The sound is tremendous!! Might be a little loud for some people but for me it was perfect. The installation was very easy and took about 45 min. You will need a lift or get the rear of your car up very high to remove your old exhaust.
Reviewed by Eben R (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Corvette — Jan 20, 2015 8:13 PM
the exhaust is absolutely exceptional very strong really good quality I feel as though it did about 15 to 20 rear wheel horsepower. when I get another Corvette I'm going to put borla on it again
Reviewed by Will F (Sun Lakes, AZ) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Corvette — Dec 01, 2009 7:07 AM
I had a Borla exhaust on my 1998 Corvette. It sounded good and looked good. The same is true for my 2000 Corvette. I had a muffler shop install this Borla Exhaust System in my car for $150 and they said it was easy to install with just a couple of minor adjustments. They said other systems usually required a lot more adjustments and time. They had my Borla system done in about 45 minutes. I would highly recommend this system.
Ships Between 12/20 - 12/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2" Dual split rear exit, with round tips
- Part #:140038
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: Single 2.5" into muffler, dual 2" out
- 4" x 7" quad, round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- Two single inlet, dual outlet "S-Type" mufflers
- S-Type mufflers have a louder aggressive tone than touring mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla stainless header
- borla 17062 free shipping
- borla cat back exhaust for 2013 lancer evolution
- borla dual square intercooled exhaust tip
- catalytic converter subaru
- chevrolet exhaust system reviews
- best exhaust system for dodge 1000
- 06 dual exhaust for silverado
- auto seat covers 2006 chevy colorado pickup do it yourself
- loud 1993 g20 exhaust tips
- suv luggage bag
- best auto brake parts
- best pick up truck bed liners