We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #14940 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Hershel k (Colchester, CT) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Mustang — Apr 19, 2010 2:57 PM
Great system, easy install, looks fantastic. I downloaded the installation instructions from the Borla site and they were easy to follow with clear pictures. I didn't even need a jack or lift, since I had enough clearance on my 4x4 to crawl under. The most difficult issue I ran across was removing the broken studs on the cat flange. I wish the exhaust sound was a little more throaty but other than that it's great. Only driven it around the block since I installed the new system so I can't comment on the (hopefully) MPG increase.
Reviewed by Modesto R (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy C/K 1500 — Aug 18, 2008 11:58 AM
The Borla Exhaust was pricy but yet i am very satisfied with the performance. The dual exhaust really let my truck breathe along with my Volant cool air intake, it also looks great. Overall good Borla does an excellent job.
Ships Between 11/27 - 11/29
- What Do You Drive?
- borla stainless header
- ford focus st borla exhaust
- 2012 dodge ran long tube headers
- borla dual square intercooled exhaust tip
- acura performance exhaust systems
- 1999 stock saturn floor mats
- honda performance exhaust
- 2010 toyota tundra performance exhaust
- toyota tacoma exhaust
- prices for headers for toyota tundra
- roof storage for a suv
- things to know about truck tonneau covers
- mats for auto