We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140208 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jay G (Clemmons, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Lotus Exige — May 18, 2013 4:53 AM
I can always trust the quality of BORLA. The sound is Perfect! Installation was easy to do and the BORLA is 1/4 the size of the stock system. It also enhances the cars look as well as provides some additional HP. I will post some Videos soon...
Reviewed by Jeffrey S (Silver Spring, MD) Reviewed for a 2005 Lotus Elise — Nov 12, 2009 7:34 AM
The overall quality of construction and sound is excellent. However, fit out of the box is poor. Installation required extensive cutting of the aluminium plate under the system to get the exhaust tips through and to eliminate ratteling. The back of the system is altogether to close to the heat shield for the cat;less than 1/4 inch in order to avoid contact with the rear facia of the car by the exhaust tips. The system does work very well in conjunction with a K&N cold air system. Now, I only hope the car can pass the mandatory Maryland emission test.
This part has been discontinued by Borla Performance Industries . We apologize for the inconvenience.View all options for this product
- where to buy borla mufflers
- borla 17062 free shipping
- cost of borla muffler for 2011 dodge challenger
- dual square angle-cut intercooled
- chevy exhaust
- volkswagan rear view mirror
- vw exhaust headers
- mazda mpv 2004 exhaust system
- performence parts fof gmc diesel exhaust
- dual exhaust systems ford trucks
- auto carpet protector
- high performance chips for trucks
- cover for pick up truck bed