We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140276 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Charles Z (Reisterstown, MD) Reviewed for a 2010 BMW 3-Series — Jan 11, 2012 12:04 PM
I obtained the Borla aggressive model on the advise of my shop that advised the touring model would sound like the stock exhaust system and was not worth making a change. Contrary to his assurance that the sound level in the vehicle would be okay, the drone cruising along at 60-70 mph is very annoying. It eventually gives me a headache and I have already ordered the touring model to replace it.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships Between 6/02 - 6/06
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Single Split Rear Exit
- Part #:140276
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- 3.5" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, lined, polished tips
- Two single inlet, single outlet "S-Type" mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla exhaust muffler
- borla exhaust systems
- borla low price guarentee
- borla 17062 free shipping
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- jeep headers exhaust
- dodge exhaust systems
- dodge ram 1500 true duals
- exhaust for colorado
- catalytic converter malibu 2005
- roof racks for cars
- floor mat
- bras for cars