We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #14464 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Wes B (Louisville, KY) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy Camaro — May 24, 2015 3:59 AM
The materials used are of very high quality down to the clamps provided for the job. The exhaust system doesn't mount as well as I would like. Some places the pipes are touching the undercarriage and body so I'm concerned with rattling or knocking noises. There also were no instructions only a diagram showing how the pieces connected. I had to figure out where I was supposed to hang the outlets and the order of installation. For a nearly $1,000 product I would expect a better fit and instruction
Ships Between 8/24 - 8/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:3" Dual split rear exit
- Part #:14464
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 3"
- 3.8" x 3" quad, square, angle-cut, intercooled, polished tips
- No interior drone noise
- This system is made to fit the single cat
- how much are borla exhaust
- reviews for borla long tube headers
- borla 11806
- exhaust turnouts 2"
- acura tl 2004 header
- pontiac exhaust tips
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- 1996 volkswagen golf aftermarket exhaust
- 2009 nissan maxima exhaust tip
- grand prix gtp headers
- car horns
- automotive lighting
- suv rooftop cargo carrier