We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140281 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard F B (Lewisville, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Jul 07, 2011 6:07 AM
I wanted something that replaced the stock exhaust with a little more rumble and that is what I got in the Borla Touring System. It sounds great, not loud at all but it does add to the performance. I could feel it right away. I need to give it around 500 miles before I can truly know if the gas mileage is any better. I'm having too much fun sticking my foot in it right now.
Reviewed by Kevin J (Greenville, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Apr 09, 2010 6:59 PM
Borla Touring exhaust has just the right amount of deep growl. Not to much for my wife but enough for me. Getting lots of compliments. Super quick and easy installation. Only took me about an hour and a half. A true bolt on kit with no mods needed. Get this exhaust! Kevin
Reviewed by ROBERT G (Cold Spring, KY) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Jul 16, 2009 4:19 AM
THIS IS MY SECOND BORLA EXHAUST I HAVE PURCHASED. THE FIRST EXHAUST WAS INTALLED ON MY 2006 ZO6 CORVETTE AND MADE ALL OF THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD. THIS IS THE REASON I JUST INSTALLE ONE ON MY NEW 2010 CAMARO. IT SOUNDS GREAT AND THE PERFORMANCE HAS BEEN ENHANCES AS WELL.
Ships Between 2/28 - 3/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Single Split Rear Exit
- Part #:140281
- Click for sound clip (mp3)
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- 4.5" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, lined, polished tips
- Two single inlet, single outlet "Touring" mufflers
- Touring mufflers deliver a mild, rich grumble and have a less aggressive tone than S-Type mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)