We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #11774 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert H (Sunset Beach, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Camaro — May 08, 2012 8:46 PM
Outstanding muscle car sound. Not too loud at cruising so you can hear your sounds or talk on the phone but when you wind out or get on it, yea baby.
Reviewed by Lawrence P (Boca Raton, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Jun 02, 2010 9:57 PM
The sound was perfect for my needs (not too loud at idle) but deep and throaty when I open it up. The prodcuct shipped with the wrong instructions which caused my installer to cut too much pipe from the left stock exhaust. No matter, the online instructions were fine and I won't be going back to stock. The clamps failed to hold the right pipe straight after 20 miles, so the installer zapped it with an arc weld to hold it in place. The price was right for axle back exhaust of this quality and sound. My stock 2010 Camaro SS is transformed (but not obnoxious)
Ships Between 4/04 - 4/06
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Single Split Rear Exit
- Part #:11774
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- 4.5" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, lined, polished tips
- Touring mufflers deliver a mild, rich grumble and have a less aggressive tone than S-Type mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla truck exhaust
- 2009 corrolla cat back exhaust blue tip
- installation reviews on the borla 17249 headers
- borla dual round intercooled exhaust tip
- jeep headers
- lotus cat back
- ford performance exhaust systems
- exhaust f150
- 2011 dodge ram 1500 headers
- 2011 f-150 exhaust
- auto rain deflectors
- high flow air intake
- performance air filters reviews