We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #11775 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert G (Howard Beach, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Camaro — Apr 04, 2016 7:10 PM
It is highly recommended that a lift be used for installation. Even with a lift available, this exhaust took a while to install, as I wanted to do it correctly.
Reviewed by Brian H (Effingham, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — Jan 26, 2015 7:05 AM
This axle back system looks great, large stainless tips and small canister mufflers look great from the back side. The sound is a lot better than factory and yet not so agressive. So far so good.
Reviewed by Bruce K (Marlton, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — May 19, 2013 10:38 AM
I recently purchased the Borla S Type axel back exhaust for my 2010 Camaro SS, and I love it. I was a little worried that it may not be the sound that I was looking for but I was very wrong. It provides the throaty sound that I was looking for. However it's not too much where it sounds too loud. Thanks Borla and Auto Anything.
Reviewed by Adrant G (Memphis, TN) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Apr 02, 2011 9:06 PM
I like the system overall but I was disappointed with the finish. It appears that Borla sent me two different exhaust tips. One was polished on the inside and the other one wasn't. I would have they would have better quality control than that!
Reviewed by Lenei W (Modesto, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Jul 13, 2010 11:55 PM
I ordered the rear section borla s-type because my 2010 camaro ss was a little to quiet for my taste. After having it installed it was everything i was shooting for, the icing on the cake not to much not to little.
Ships Between 1/27 - 1/31
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Single Split Rear Exit
- Part #:11775
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- 4.5" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, lined, polished tips
- S-Type mufflers have a louder aggressive tone than touring mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- where to buy borla mufflers
- borla shorty headers #17258
- dual square angle-cut intercooled
- ford focus st borla exhaust
- acura oem exhaust tips
- borla exhaust for 2001 dodge dakota
- performance headers
- 1997 f150 exhaust
- 2010 dodge charger sxt headers
- flowmaster exhaust for silverado
- good floor mats
- grill guard reviews
- truck soft covers