We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140282 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Cesar M (Norristown, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — Jul 22, 2013 9:09 AM
Well first: Auto anything priced matched. I had it installed ($156. The sound is not a roar, while at idal, (sorry spelling) nor when I rive engine but when I am in movement and give it gas you'll hear the aggressive sound but not over the top aggressive. Not even like a v8 exhaust up grade, that has a real roar, but overall it's ok. The price should be better priced for all who r in the market. I have not yet noticed any improved gas mileage. I have not felt any improved horsepower. Sorry.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships Between 6/02 - 6/06
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Single split rear exit
- Part #:140282
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.25"
- 3.5" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, lined, polished tips
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Does not fit RS trim with dual mode exhaust