We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140334 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Don T (MARIETTA, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer — Jul 14, 2017 7:45 AM
I absolutely LOVE this exhaust! I searched a long time and watched countless youtube videos of various exhausts for my Ralliart but kept returning to Borla bc of its sound, high-quality looks, and fantastic reputation. I had it installed in a half hour by a local exhaust shop and when i fired up the car it brought a grin to everyone's faces. The sound of Borla is truly unique and in my opinion the best out there. Deep, rich and refined, not raspy or too annoyingly loud like others on the market.
Reviewed by Joshua V (Oceanside, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer — May 19, 2016 7:19 AM
This exhaust is better than I would've expected. I've noticed decent gains from the exhaust but it's the sound that is amazing. The exhaust has a clean sound but fierce when you get on it. Would totally recommend!
Ships Between 7/31 - 8/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Single split rear exit
- Part #:140334
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: Single 2.75" into dual 2.25" out
- 5" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- Single inlet, single outlet "S-Type" muffler
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla headers
- dual slash cut outlets-angled exhaust tips
- borla cat back exhaust systems
- pro 1 exhaust headers toyota reviews
- pontiac exhaust tip
- borla exhaust for 2001 dodge dakota
- austin healey exhaust headers
- exhaust tips for jeep wrangler
- cat back exhaust systems for 2000 chevy suburban
- performance catalytic converters rx8
- floor mats automotive custom
- car assessories for home garages
- aries chrome steps