We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140297 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul G (MAYSVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — May 17, 2017 4:13 AM
The Borla Touring Exhaust sounds great but people need to be aware that even though Borla claims no cabin drone, it does drone at lower RPM's. Once you get to cruising speeds it's OK and slightly louder than stock. All in all it is a little pricey but it does sound very good.
Reviewed by Russell S (Lansing, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Challenger — Aug 27, 2013 6:29 AM
Very pleased with my purchase. The Borla 140297 fit perfectly under my 2010 HEMI Dodge Challenger. I chose the somewhat "mild" version Borla exhaust for less noise and all the power. I also installed the MOPAR cold air-intake at the same time. Intake and Exhaust together added a noticeable 20+ HP. WHAT A DIFFERENCE! My HEMI will grab 2nd and 3rd gear from drive now, it's radical acceleration. Who would have ever thought all that power was hidden in there? Chose Borla, you won't regret it!
Ships Between 7/31 - 8/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Dual split rear exit
- Part #:140297
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- 4" x 2.5" dual, rectangular, angle-cut, polished tips
- Two single inlet, single outlet "Touring" mufflers
- Includes X-pipe
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- how much are borla exhaust
- borla 140406
- pro 1 exhaust headers toyota reviews
- exhaust turnouts 2"
- borla exhaust for 2001 dodge dakota
- jaguar catalytic converter california legal
- lexus 2004 exhaust caps
- oem 2003 nissan altima catalytic converter
- 1997 monte carlo z34 exhaust pipes
- 2001 grand prix gt exhaust tips
- tonno cover reviews
- car liner
- cargo trunk liners