We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140335 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kim H (Batavia, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Volkswagen CC — Jun 21, 2016 3:44 AM
The Borla exhaust has enhanced the sound of my car and looks great. There is also a noticeable difference in performance. Installation was easy, the only downside is the cost. Not sure I could justify doing it again.
Reviewed by Renato D (Livingston, NJ) Reviewed for a 2010 Volkswagen CC — Jun 29, 2014 1:50 PM
Recently installed a Borla exhaust on my 2010 VW CC Sport. It has given me new driving pleasure. The sound is awesome, exactly what I was looking for. The tail pipes look great. Performance is exceptional. I highly recommend Borla.
Reviewed by John C (Canyon Country, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Volkswagen Passat — Jul 28, 2012 4:19 PM
Love the new Borla exhaust system car has a great tone and idle and smooth sound when driving. When on down hills foot off gas you can hear the car down shifting now great exhaust mod for the VW.
Ships Between 5/26 - 5/31
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Single rear exit
- Part #:140335
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- 3.5" x 2.75" dual, oval, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- Single inlet, single outlet "S-Type" muffler
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla stainless header
- borla cat-back exhaust system
- borla dual square intercooled exhaust tip
- subaru borla header
- dodge exhaust systems
- best exhaust system for dodge 1000
- audi accesories
- 2012 nissan titan performance exhaust
- 2012 ram 2500 hemi exhaust
- cherry bomb catalytic converter for 2005 chevy impala
- best automotive carpet floor mats
- leather steering wheel wrap
- suv cargo cover top