We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140356 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by karena m (CHARLEROI, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — May 22, 2014 4:25 AM
Pipe welded wrong from start on right side had to add and modify to make work, then next morning the pipes moved n were hitting plastic on car and had to modify another thing! Made poorly! Sounds great!
Reviewed by Devesh P (Elmwood Park, NJ) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Jan 03, 2012 5:16 AM
This thing sounds mean. Drone is a bit loud in 6th around 70mph and gets louder as you flutter the gas. But other than that, this thing is well worth it and I can feel the car being a bit lighter after removal of the stock exhaust.
Ships Between 1/19 - 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Single Split Rear Exit
- Part #:140356
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- 4.5" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, lined, polished tips
- 2.5" inlet, 2.5" outlet Acoustically Tuned Applied Kinetics (ATAK) multi-core mufflers
- ATAK mufflers have a louder tone than Touring and S-Type mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Click for sound clip (mp3)
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla headers
- dual slash cut outlets-angled exhaust tips
- borla 11798
- reviews for borla long tube headers
- lotus cat back
- honda performance exhaust
- jeep headers exhaust
- catalytic converter for 1991 acura integra california legal
- 1974 chevy truck exhaust system
- 2013 ford f-150 performance exhaust
- leather wrap steering wheel cover
- truck bed covers
- truck rims