We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #11788 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jordan H (DOVER, DE) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Camaro — May 27, 2015 3:58 AM
It has a well known name and is usually superior to other exhaust. I think it's pretty decent. Idk what all the fuss over borla is about. I purchased the ATAK for my SS and I can't say I'm 100% satisfied. It's has a fairly decent little tone. I will say there is no drone though. I think for the sound and price it's a 3 star system
Reviewed by francisco l (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Sep 12, 2011 9:20 PM
I really enjoyed the exhaust I ordered from autoanything. This is the best exhaust I've owned. Only problem I had was had to cut out 3rd muffler underneath car to actually make it sound meaner n louder. Also since I put in H pipe under car it unleashes mass horsepower with no restrictions. N it sounds like a monster. Very satisfied especially with K&N cold air intake typhoon installed also. Made a huge difference on my car !!!! Autoanything is the best to order ur car or truck parts. Will b shopping for programmer next !!!!
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships Between 9/28 - 10/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Single Split Rear Exit
- Part #:11788
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- 4.5" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, lined, polished tips
- 2.5" inlet, 2.5" outlet Acoustically Tuned Applied Kinetics (ATAK) multi-core mufflers
- ATAK mufflers have a louder tone than Touring and S-Type mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)