We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140345 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul K (LAKEWOOD, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Hyundai Genesis — Aug 12, 2014 6:15 PM
I'm Very Happy with my Borla Exhaust System, It was a snap to install. Three hour total time. It sounds great, and I impressed with the extra power I have now.
Reviewed by Mike S (POWAY, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Genesis — May 24, 2014 8:25 PM
Picking Borla was kind of a no brainer. Oh I looked at all the other brands almost to a fault. After being involved with racing for 20 odd years I knew of Borla quality. The sound is incredible. Quiet at idle but wakes up with the most beatiful sound when you lay your foot into it.
Ships Between 2/24 - 2/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Dual split rear exit
- Part #:140345
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.25"
- 3.5" quad, round, rolled edge, angle-cut, intercooled, polished tips
- Single dual inlet, dual outlet "S-Type" muffler
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- how much are borla exhaust
- installation reviews on the borla 17249 headers
- borla exhaust 2012 civic
- exhaust turnouts 2"
- benz c230 exhaust tip
- lotus cat back
- luggage rack for madza cx9
- dodge ram 1500 true duals
- 2004 dodge ram dual exhaust
- 2006 chevy truck exhaust
- automobile covers
- step rails
- floor mats truck