We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140386 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rony J (Herriman, UT) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Maxima — Jun 22, 2017 11:04 AM
Sounds great , easy to install . For the price I was surprised that the gasket was not included as cheaper kits provide that . Overall I could notice the increase in power and improved fuel economy . I am satisfied
Reviewed by Garcia H (Crofton, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Maxima — May 03, 2016 10:43 AM
I recently purchased the Borla multicore exaust and once installed I had a big smile on my face from the look of it. After starting it up my smile got bigger from the sound of it. I've noticed an increase in HP quicker reaction as well. I would definitely recommend this product to someone looking for a good exhaust.
Reviewed by Igor V (BROOKLYN, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Maxima — Nov 08, 2014 4:53 PM
I purchased the catback exhaust for my 2010 Nissan Maxima and honestly I really love the exhaust- my car became more responsive nd picks up speed faster than it did with the stock one... I also notice some what gas saving and the the best part is that it's 50states legal :) so I'm not even worried for tickets :) very happy with the exhaust and shipping was very fast, a week after the day of purchase
Ships Between 1/25 - 1/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2" Split Rear Exit
- Part #:140386
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2"
- 4.5" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, Phantom tips
- Includes center mid-pipe and high flow resonator
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla exhaust tips best price
- borla 11806
- navigator chrome exaust pipe
- reviews for borla long tube headers
- performance headers
- volvo exhaust tips
- acura performance exhaust systems
- 2011 dodge challenger exhaust system
- best set of pipes for 1998 ford f-150
- cat-back exhaust silverado
- car window rain shield
- auto bike rack
- side bars