We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #11792 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John K (GUYTON, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Apr 12, 2017 2:38 PM
A little more expensive than others but worth it in my opinion. Sound and looks are great, installation was more difficult than advertised as an experienced mechanic.
Reviewed by Eric H (New Castle, PA) — Aug 16, 2011 3:08 PM
This is the best exhaust out there for the mustang v6. So mean it scares the kids and the elderly. ((HE HE)) Was easy enough to install but I did have a lift at my buddys garage. Had to take off the panhard bar to get the drivers side on though. But once its on LOOK OUT
Ships Between 12/19 - 12/21
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Single split rear exit
- Part #:11792
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.25"
- 4.5" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- Two single inlet, single outlet "ATAK" mufflers
- ATAK mufflers have a louder tone than Touring and S-Type mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Click for sound clip (mp3)
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla mufflers
- borla 17062 free shipping
- borla f150 video
- 5inch exhaust tips
- 1987 mitsubishi truck exhaust headers replacement parts
- best performance muffler for nissans
- volkswagan rear view mirror
- exhaust for 2013 denali 2500hd
- exhaust tips for jeep wrangler
- header system for 2004 4 runner
- rubber cargo liners suvs
- automobile brakes
- discount rubber car floor mats