We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140370 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joe T (Tuscola, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — Jul 20, 2012 7:09 AM
Clearly you pay more for a Borla Cat-Back system than for competing brands. When you want the best though, there is no substitute. The Borla "S" type Cat-Back system brought my 2012 Mustang GT "5.0" to life. I had previously installed a Cold Air Intake System, a Larger Throttle Body and Accel Super Coil on plug kit. Installing the new exhaust system seemed to allow everything to get back in sync for massive air in and massive air out with extreme power in between. I love the sound and the look of the 4.5" tips. My opinion, you either hava a Borla system or you don't and Auto Anything had the best price.
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.75" Single split rear exit, with polished tips
- Part #:140370
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.75"
- 4.5" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- Two single inlet, single outlet "S-Type" mufflers
- S-Type mufflers have a louder aggressive tone than touring mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Click for sound clip (mp3)
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla exhaust philippines
- borla for g37 s exhausts
- 2012 dodge ran long tube headers
- borla 3" exhaust tip
- acura oem exhaust tips
- austin healey exhaust headers
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- exhaust for 2012 mustang
- 1998 mazda 626 exhaust system
- banks monster split dual exhaust vs single side exit on f150
- high flow air intake
- personalized truck floor mats
- auto rain deflectors