We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #11796 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by jeff b (limestone, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Mustang — Feb 09, 2017 5:44 PM
I put my borla s type on about two weeks ago and put 900 hundred miles on them. I love the deep sound when you get on it. At cruising speed not to load with no drone sound. Love the looks and would buy them again.
Reviewed by Ron S (Mesa, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Mar 13, 2016 11:29 PM
I purchased these mufflers by recommendation of a few different people. They sound amazing and mean! I purchased the Axel back Type S series and so glad I did. Now it makes my 2014 Mustang V6 305HP sounds more of how a muscle car should!
Reviewed by Durrell T (Portland, ME) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Jan 22, 2015 5:15 AM
After searching for many aftermarket exhausts; comparing sound and look, I chose borla's s type axle back exhaust system. Couldn't be any happier. The tone is perfect(deeper and meaner than stock, but not loud enough to disturb neighbors), no drone, and was easy to install.
Reviewed by Dina K (Yonkers, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — Jun 06, 2011 10:48 AM
First off the appearance of the s-type borla exhaust is amazing, the tips are nice and shiny with Borla written on top. I had to get this installed at a shop where a ferrari was getting serviced. After the install of the exhaust, they turned it on and people in the shop thought someone turned on the ferrari! The s-type is the best exhaust for me because being a girl I didn't want my exhaust setting off car alarms. The exhaust is extremely loud when i get on it but can be extremely quite when i want it to be. The only thing that is a little annoying is on the highway driving normally (65-70 mph) cruising, you hear a little bit of a droning noise but it isn't anything too serious because once i floor it everyone breaks there necks ;) Best thing I ever did to my car!
Ships Between 3/01 - 3/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Single split rear exit
- Part #:11796
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.25"
- 4.5" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- Two single inlet, single outlet "S-Type" mufflers
- S-Type mufflers have a louder aggressive tone than touring mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Click for sound clip (mp3)
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla exhaust tips best price
- borla header subaru
- ford fiesta borla exhaust
- navigator chrome exaust pipe
- infiniti exhausts
- jeep headers
- lotus cat back
- 2004 dodge ram 1500 headers
- corsa exhaust tundra
- toyota tundra exhaust upgrade
- truck bedliners san diego
- sport out of road head lights
- cargo area auto mat