We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140405 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert W (ROWLEY, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Dec 10, 2014 6:45 AM
The installation of the kit was simple with all parts necessary provided. The dual tipped exhaust growls when you put your foot into it but is also tamed and well mannered when you want it that way.
Reviewed by Roddrick W (Lake Lure, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Apr 26, 2011 6:41 AM
Great build quality, easy install and sound. Only problem was the left tail pipe turns down more even when they both measure the same to the bumper. The angle changes upward as it goes toward the axle on the left side.
Ships Between 5/26 - 5/31
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2" Single split rear exit
- Part #:140405
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.5" into muffler, dual 2" out
- 4" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, lined, resonated, polished tips
- Two single inlet, single outlet "Touring" mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Click for sound clip (mp3)
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla truck exhaust
- borla dual round intercooled exhaust tip
- borla exhaust for 2012 nissan titan
- installation reviews on the borla 17249 headers
- jeep exhaust systems
- luggage rack for madza cx9
- best exhaust system for dodge 1000
- exhaust tip gx 470
- 1987 dodge ram exhaust
- best cat back exhaust for chevrolet silverado 2011
- bra for car
- luggage rack for suv
- truck tool box reviews