We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #11801 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chuck F (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — Feb 02, 2012 11:41 AM
Bought the stinger Borla exhaust. Have a Camaro with the ground effects package. Was told that I could not put tips on the exhaust, so I ordered kit without them. Took exhaust to Chevy dealer for instillation. After instillation saw that I could put tips on the exhaust and ordered them from AutoAnything. When they came I could not install them because exhaust had problems with length. I went back to the Chevy dealer and they found that Borla had cut the pipes to different lengths. I had to have 1.5 inches cut off the right pipe so that the tips would fit in the opening in the bumper. Good product but two trips to dealer and costs rather upsetting. Borla should check product better.
Reviewed by Edward B (Grants, NM) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — Aug 23, 2011 12:34 PM
My Borla exhaust sounds great....sounds a little meaner and more throaty but does not sound to loud like a ranch truck running around with a set of glasspacks...and like some of the mustangs running around town.
Ships Between 2/28 - 3/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Single Split Rear Exit
- Part #:11801
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- No tips (uses factory valance)
- Two single inlet, single outlet "S-Type" mufflers
- S-Type mufflers have a louder aggressive tone than touring mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla truck exhaust
- borla 140416
- borla dual round intercooled exhaust tip
- borla header subaru
- austin healey exhaust headers
- top rated exhaust systems for hondas
- toyota exhaust systems
- 1989 toyota pick-up catback exhaust
- best headers for 1999 chevy tahoe
- lexus isf performance parts
- suv cargo mat
- car bicycle racks
- fender flare trim