We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140436 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David R (MOSCOW MILLS, MO) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Challenger — Nov 22, 2013 7:43 PM
I just installed the Borla ATAK Cat-Back system on my 392 SRT8 Hemi "Yellow Jacket" Challenger. It not only made my 6.4 Hemi sound righteous but the response at the throttle is much quicker. They made 1300 of these limited edition cars in 2012 and I am PROUD to be LOUD with my Borlas. Thank You!
Reviewed by dan k (THROOP, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Challenger — Oct 05, 2013 10:38 AM
Borla atak sounds great.has a little drone in 1-3 gears .at cruising speeds no drone,if i had to get another exhaust id go with corsa extreme again.borla sounds better but corsa has no drone and is a little cheaper .
Reviewed by Edward P (Rio Rancho, NM) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Challenger — Aug 07, 2012 9:22 AM
REMOVED OLD EXHAUST AND INSTALLED NEW BORLA ATAK IN 1HR. 15 MIN. WHAT ELSE TO SAY, A GREAT PRODUCT.EXHAUST SOUND IS AWESOME NOHING BUT HIGH 5'S. ED NEW MEXICO
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.75" Dual Split Rear Exit
- Part #:140436
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.75"
- 4" x 2.5" dual, rectangular, angle-cut, polished tips
- Two single inlet, dual outlet "ATAK" mufflers
- Includes X-pipe
- No interior drone noise
- Click for sound clip (mp3)
- borla mufflers
- 2012 dodge ran long tube headers
- 5inch exhaust tips
- borla exhast headers subaru
- hyundai performance parts
- volkswagan rear view mirror
- audi accesories
- 2005 dodge magnum exhaust systems
- 2012 dodge ram 1500 cat back exhaust
- dodge 2500 diesel exhaust system
- auto lights
- auto roof racks