We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140443 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Devante M (Fort Hood, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Charger — Jun 20, 2016 1:44 PM
The Borla Exhaust is definitely different from the stock exhaust, I just expected it to be a bit more louder for a price of 1,300 dollars.
Reviewed by Luke B (Findlay, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Charger — Aug 17, 2015 11:43 AM
First. Overall I think it is an awesome product. It's under the car so you really don't see it, but it is nice and sleek looking. Second the install was pretty easy, it took about an hour and 15 mins to do, but I only had jack stands. If it was on a lift probably would have been little quicker. The price/value I gave it only 3 stars because honestly it is a pretty expensive system. You could go to a local shop and they could custom build a straight pipe system for 1/3 the cost. Great quality.
Reviewed by Marshall B (BURLINGTON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Charger — Aug 25, 2013 7:54 PM
Some what disappointed with the sound, I purchased the S-type wanting the more aggressive sound over stock. Although a change (sounds more like a V8), my wife has not noticed ( a good thing, doesn't know or ask how much I spent). Ease of installation, fit and finish are good. Also notice hp gain. I'll have to get my wife to drive up the street to compare sound outside the vehicle. Inside there is a droning due to the cut back to four cylinders (annoying), regardless of what exhaust I'm sure.
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/04
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Single split rear exit, without tips
- Part #:140443
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- No tips (uses factory valance)
- Includes merge X-Pipe
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Utilizes the factory exhaust bezels
- Fits all R/T trim levels
- borla exhaust tips best price
- borla header subaru
- borla exhaust system
- navigator chrome exaust pipe
- nissan headers
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- acura oem exhaust tips
- 2003 oz lancer exhaust specs
- 2013 toyota tundra exhaust
- best cat back exhaust for toyota fj
- toyota tacoma brush gaurd
- automotive covers
- cheap dash cover