We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #11815 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Douglas L (El Dorado, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Corvette — Nov 07, 2015 12:46 PM
I had the Axle Back Exhaust - S Type Series recently installed by a professional installer. I would not recommend installing this product by yourself unless you have done this before successfully. I really love this Borla exhaust system because it sounds throaty when idling but comes to life when you accelerate. I recommend Borla exhausts highly.
Reviewed by Keith A (SAN BRUNO, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — Jul 24, 2015 10:11 AM
Well, it's been over a week since I had my exhaust installed and I think it's work very well, to say the least. The sound is awesome with just enough rumble to turn a few heads! Would recommend this system to others, for sure. Now, if I can only find a cold air system that's CARB legal?
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships Between 6/02 - 6/06
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2" Center rear exit
- Part #:11815
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: Single 2.5" into muffler, dual 2" out
- 4" quad, round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- Two single inlet, dual outlet "S-Type II" mufflers
- Rear section kit only
- S-Type mufflers have a louder aggressive tone than touring mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla truck exhaust
- borla 140291
- borla dual round intercooled exhaust tip
- installation reviews on the borla 17249 headers
- jeep headers exhaust
- 2005 mercedes sprinter muffler
- best exhaust system for dodge 1000
- exhaust for 2011 toyota tundra
- 240sx dual exhaust
- triumph spitfire exhaust headers
- rearview mirrors
- auto rubber floor mats
- diesel performance chips reviews