We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #11815 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Glen B (Gunter, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Corvette — Sep 08, 2017 7:33 AM
These Borla pipes made my Vette enjoyable again. The previous exhaust was loud and had major drone. The Borla has no drone whatsoever at any rpm or engine load. They are quiet when cruising, but sound off like Gabriel's trumpet when you get on it! A great sound, a great value, and no drone. Finally, a quality product that performs as advertised. You will not be disappointed with Borla. Well worth the money.
Reviewed by Douglas L (El Dorado, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Corvette — Nov 07, 2015 12:46 PM
I had the Axle Back Exhaust - S Type Series recently installed by a professional installer. I would not recommend installing this product by yourself unless you have done this before successfully. I really love this Borla exhaust system because it sounds throaty when idling but comes to life when you accelerate. I recommend Borla exhausts highly.
Reviewed by Keith A (SAN BRUNO, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — Jul 24, 2015 10:11 AM
Well, it's been over a week since I had my exhaust installed and I think it's work very well, to say the least. The sound is awesome with just enough rumble to turn a few heads! Would recommend this system to others, for sure. Now, if I can only find a cold air system that's CARB legal?
Ships Between 1/25 - 1/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2" Center rear exit
- Part #:11815
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: Single 2.5" into muffler, dual 2" out
- 4" quad, round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- Two single inlet, dual outlet "S-Type II" mufflers
- Rear section kit only
- S-Type mufflers have a louder aggressive tone than touring mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla truck exhaust
- borla 140291
- borla dual round intercooled exhaust tip
- installation reviews on the borla 17249 headers
- jeep headers exhaust
- 2005 mercedes sprinter muffler
- best exhaust system for dodge 1000
- exhaust for 2011 toyota tundra
- 240sx dual exhaust
- triumph spitfire exhaust headers
- rearview mirrors
- auto rubber floor mats
- diesel performance chips reviews