We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #11814 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Frank P (Bluffton, SC) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Corvette — Dec 02, 2015 4:09 AM
Had BORLA stinger pipes for 9 years very loud but AWESOME sold them with in 2 weeks on eBay Needed less aggressive pipes so l installed TOURING great choice love them also BORLA U ROCK.
Reviewed by Bill R (CLEBURNE, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — Jun 20, 2015 9:26 PM
The instructions that came with the exhaust was not very clear or acurate, couldn't get the original muffers off without removing the x pipe and one of the pipes had a large burr on it and would not go into the muffler without some additional work. Couldn't have done it without a overhead lift. Well pleased with the system when after installation was completed.
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2" Center rear exit
- Part #:11814
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: Single 2.5" into muffler, dual 2" out
- 4" quad, round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- Two single inlet, dual outlet "Touring" mufflers
- Rear section kit only
- Touring mufflers deliver a mild, rich grumble and have a less aggressive tone than S-Type mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- where to buy borla mufflers
- borla shorty headers #17258
- dual square angle-cut intercooled
- nissan juke borla exhaust
- pontiac exhaust tip
- subaru headers
- top rated exhaust systems for hondas
- muffler altima
- 2000 camry headers
- 2011 toyota tundra performance exhaust
- cheap cold air intake kits
- pickup truck bed accessories
- leather steering wheel wrap