We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #11816 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kevin M (Bothell, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — May 08, 2015 11:57 AM
I just love the new sound of my Vette.The install went well but I think the price is a little steep.All in all I'm a happy camper.I'm glad I bought the Borla Atak and not something else.
Ships Between 5/31 - 6/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2" Center rear exit
- Part #:11816
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: Single 2.5" into muffler, dual 2" out
- 4" quad, round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- Two single inlet, dual outlet "ATAK" mufflers
- Rear section kit only
- ATAK mufflers have a louder tone than Touring and S-Type mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- how much are borla exhaust
- reviews for borla long tube headers
- borla cat-back exhaust system
- exhaust turnouts 2"
- headers for dodge trucks
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- infiniti exhausts
- can you use headers on 2000 mercury cougar
- cat back camry 2007
- 2008 frontier headers
- bicycle rack for car
- cheap nerf bars
- engine chips for trucks