We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140437 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by scott m (Brentwood, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Aug 20, 2014 5:04 AM
The overall constuction is excellent and the instructions are pretty good. The exhaust pipe and muffler did not fit together so i had to buy a pipe expander to get them to fit. otherwise, it was an easy installation. Great sound and great appearance!
Reviewed by john m (SODUS, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Nov 29, 2013 6:10 AM
excellent product, very easy Install, about two hours in driveway. looks great, sounds great, has a very performance sound. my 6.2.liter truck now sounds like the beast that it is.!!
Reviewed by Kirby L (ANDOVER, MN) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Feb 08, 2013 6:38 AM
The exhaust system showed up at my doorstep in two days. Opened box and everything was in there. Removed all parts for inspection. Everything was awesome. No scratches or dents. System was fairly easy to install. Had a little trouble lining up the stainless tailpipes. Looks very nice and sounds great.
Ships Between 9/27 - 9/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Split rear exit, with 3.5" main pipe
- Part #:140437
- Main piping diameter: Single 3.5" into muffler, dual 2.25" out
- 4" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- 3" inlet, dual 2.25" outlet "S-Type" muffler
- The S-Type is Borla's race system, delivering a loud, aggressive sound
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)