We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140448 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tyrus B (CHATTANOOGA, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Charger — Jul 04, 2015 9:38 AM
First bought magnaflow which had a bad hum at highway speeds. I even installed sound barriers in the trunk area and that did not help. This week I changed it out to Borla touring exhaust, what a difference perfect sound from a 3.6 V-6. If you want a honda sound go with magnaflow. Please check fuel tank before you install Borla duel exhaust. I found a RT in a junk yard, removed heat shield. Dodge will sell replacement mounting pins but they don't sell the heat shield.check your tank before buying
Reviewed by Ivan F (AURORA, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Charger — Oct 25, 2014 11:22 PM
I installed this system (Borla#140448) on my 2013 Dodge Charger 3.6L SXT AWD. It fit like a glove.! Just Perfect.! NO adjustments of any kind needed. If you want a true dual exhaust system, this one is a winner. I love the new Borla sound. Okay.!! I know is NOT a V-8 but this system made a 3.6L sound better than OEM. Much better.! I noticed a 2.7 mpg increase since installing this system. If you are looking for an aggressive sound, look for another system. If not, this one is for you.
Ships Between 11/27 - 11/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Single split rear exit, without tips
- Part #:140448
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.25"
- No tips (uses factory valance)
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- This system is made to work with the factory bumper mounted bezels
- borla reviews
- 2010 4runner exhaust
- borla exhaust tips dual intercooled
- reviews for borla long tube headers
- volkswagan rear view mirror
- where can i find a catalyic converter that is legal in california
- 2005 mercedes sprinter muffler
- nissian z370 accessories
- exhaust system 1993 toyota pickup
- jeep grand cherokee custom headers 06
- man cave stools
- headlamps for cars
- cars mats