We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140459 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eugene F M (ROCHESTER, NH) Reviewed for a 1992 Ford F-150 — Jan 22, 2015 4:33 AM
Great system! Easy install, All of the hardware was spot on. Can be done with or with out a lift. The only let down was the sound. They do make a system with more aggressive sound but it was not an option with the kit. This system is great BUT I really would have liked a little more rumble.
Reviewed by Glenn R (Irvine, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 07, 2012 8:50 AM
I found the Borla Exhaust system very easy to install. Be prepared for the rubber hangars though (not part of the Borla System). Buy the special pliers! The external sound is great and the cabin sound is minimal. Combined with a cold air intake, your teeth will rattle on full throttle. I was impressed with the quality of design and materials. I will not need another Exhaust System for the life of my Wrangler.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships Between 6/02 - 6/06
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2" Split rear exit, with polished tips
- Part #:140459
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.5" into muffler, dual 2" out
- 3.5" x 3.28" square, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla exhaust philippines
- borla 140050
- borla 17062 free shipping
- borla 3" exhaust tip
- acura performance exhaust systems
- headers for austin healey
- lexus 2004 exhaust caps
- what is the best cat back exhaust system for 2004 pontiac gto
- ford fusion autoanthing
- borla 93 taurus sho
- air filter for car cost
- truck chip tuning
- truck floor mats for sale