We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140460 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard M J (Fredericksburg, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 11, 2013 8:14 PM
This exhaust is top notch, my 2013 Jeep gets great mpg and throttle response. I am getting between 22-23 mpg with a K&N and the Borla. My Jeep is a different ride now and it sounds awesome, nice growl. Very pleased!
Reviewed by Steve J (Rocky Mount, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 27, 2013 10:06 AM
I just purchased a 2013 Jeep Wrangler. Saw the Borla cat-back dual exhaust tried it. Installation was easy and straight forward, looks great and sound is just right.
Ships Between 2/23 - 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2" Split rear exit, with polished tips
- Part #:140460
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.5" into muffler, dual 2" out
- 3.5" x 3.28" square, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla truck exhaust
- borla 11790
- borla dual round intercooled exhaust tip
- borla header subaru
- chevrolet exhaust system reviews
- banks exhaust gmc yukon
- x pipes for ford
- stainlees steel muffler tips
- buy exhaust system for ford taurus 2000
- 88 chevy truck pacesetter headers
- auto deflectors
- car floor mats carpet
- disk brake pads