We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140466 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Benedetto C (Orland Park, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jan 05, 2015 9:38 AM
So far I am extremely pleased. I hate a local shop install the set but still gave a 5 star because even the tech said that its a very nice easy install no cutting like lesser quality exhausts. It's is just starting to really break in and I love the throaty tone my truck now has. The ecoboost has amazing power and now I have the sound to go with it. As far as performance. Its to hard to tell yet I installed an airaid CAI and a tune.
Reviewed by Shane J (Lawrenceburg, IN) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — May 26, 2014 8:17 PM
Very pleased with my purchase! Awesome sound,quality,looks etc. Gives my v6 ecoboost some identity now not quiet like before but still enjoyable to drive in cab,great rumble at start up and idle for a v6 as well..this review is for the 140466 model.
Ships Between 9/27 - 9/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:3" Single split rear exit, with polished tips
- Part #:140466
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 3" into muffler, 2.25" out
- 4" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla exhaust muffler
- borla low price guarentee
- borla 140417
- subaru borla header
- scion performance parts
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- how to install mazda header
- kia optima cat back
- charger mufflers
- 1987 nissan pathfinder headers
- truck mat
- oem air filter
- performance tuners for cars