We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140458 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Linda M, C (Dumfries, VA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Mustang — May 04, 2017 7:53 AM
Sounds amazing, it is deep, loud, and pops when the rpm's start dropping. On the highway it is louder inside of the car then the stock cat back but does not drone that bad, its just louder in the cab. Great quality, fit and finish.
Reviewed by vicente p (Rockingham, NC) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford Mustang — Aug 14, 2013 5:20 PM
The borla atak exhaust is an awesome exhaust that is well worth every penny. It makes heads turn when you go by,especially when you hit that pedal hard. Although this exhaust was designed for 99-04 mustangs, I was still able to get it on my 95 mustang gt with some slight modifications and still sounds great. It's a choice you can't regret!
Ships Between 8/24 - 8/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Split rear exit
- Part #:140458
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.5"
- 4" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- 2.5" inlet, 2.5" outlet Acoustically Tuned Applied Kinetics (ATAK) multi-core mufflers
- ATAK mufflers have a louder tone than Touring and S-Type mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla exhaust tips best price
- borla f150 video
- navigator chrome exaust pipe
- installation reviews on the borla 17249 headers
- mini mufflers
- volkswagan rear view mirror
- y pipe for ford truck
- 1998 suburban exhaust
- cat back flowmaster exhaust for 1998 jeep cherokee classsic
- dc sport headers for 1996 honda civic
- nerf bars running boards
- pickup bed cover reviews
- suv roof cargo carrier