We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140400 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gerald P (Baltimore, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Focus — Nov 25, 2013 6:14 AM
Have had the system on for a couple weeks and enjoy it a lot. It assists with shifting - now I can actually HEAR engine revs. Exhaust volume level and note can be moderated by driving style - driving to minimize volume maximizes gas mileage.
Reviewed by J H D (Fredericksburg, TX) — Apr 10, 2013 7:30 AM
Sounds good, increased mileage by 2mpg in city driving. Snap to install, only thing is exhaust tips are not level. This is not an installation issue, the final bend in pipe from muffler to tips is canted. Short of cutting off and re welding it is gonna be what it is. Shame cause it is a great unit.
Ships Between 3/01 - 3/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.25" Dual right rear exit
- Part #:140400
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2.25"
- 3" dual, round, angle-cut, long, polished tips
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Compatible with PZEV (Partial Zone Emissions Vehicle)
- borla exhaust tips
- intercooled exhaust tips
- reviews for borla long tube headers
- rush exhaust f150
- borla exhaust for 2001 dodge dakota
- performance headers
- pontiac exhaust tip
- 2000 gmc sierra 1500 exhaust
- 2008 jeep wrangler dual exhaust cat back
- satunr sky floor mats
- vehicle floor mats
- brush gaurds
- roof rack storage