We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Systems Part #140175 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tom W (Appleton, WI) Reviewed for a 2006 Cadillac CTS — Feb 07, 2017 5:38 AM
Faced with going OEM (over $1700) I looked at alternatives, and the Borla system made sense. Fairly priced, looks great, and very easy for my shop to install it. Delivery was quick, and tracking the shipment was easy. Two things to note, however. One, having a gasket handy from the catalytic converter to the exhaust will save a little time. The original should be replaced when doing the exchange. Second, you might as well order a K&N filter right away to get the most from the system!
Reviewed by Warren D (Oceanside, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Cadillac CTS — Feb 17, 2015 1:25 PM
I was a bit hesitate to go through auto anything as I have never used an online source for my parts. I am happy to say it all went down without a hitch and arrived to my shop on time and informed by my rep Nicholas all along the way! It came in excellent shape and after some spot welding which definitely should be done with these as well as 4 brackets that don't come included (additional 30 bucks max). Great sound not much louder but combined with my cold air intake takes on a much deeper tone!
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2" Split Rear Exit
- Part #:140175
- Bolt-in exhaust kit requires no cutting or welding
- Main piping diameter: 2"
- 4" round, rolled edge, angle-cut, polished tips
- Two single inlet, single outlet multicore mufflers
- No interior drone noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- borla exhaust tip
- 2012 dodge ran long tube headers
- s2000 borla exhaust video
- turnout exhaust tips
- volvo exhaust tips
- toyota header
- best exhaust system for dodge 1000
- top rated exhaust systems for 1996 chevy impala
- good sounding mufflers systems for a 1984 300zx turbo
- 2002 gmc sonoma headers
- high flow air filter dodge ram
- car mirror masks
- custom fit auto mats